Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ewww, Gross

I had to cancel my Match.com account ASAP!
I am pretty sure that all the guys on there are perverts and predators.
If you know one that's not, PLEEEEASE let me know.
I would love to be proved wrong.


*first conversation with this guy ever...









jbeck82: hi
me: hi
jbeck82: what r you up to?
me: messing around on the internet when i should be working. what r u doing?
jback82: taking care of some morning business
me: what exactly is morning business?
jbeck82: you know, that long and hard to get rid of in the morning kind of business
me: tmi


The other message I received that made me draw the line...
Guy: I like your photos, I want to get to know you better in private.


Gross! What is up with these pervs? Is is just wierd guys in San Francisco?
Please, please, please, tell me it is!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious... and yes there are some normal ones out there... they're just few and far between i guess

    ReplyDelete